Innovative, award winning and efficacious. Emma Lewisham’s Skin Reset is the must-have treatment for repairing lacklustre skin, hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It refines skin texture, unifies uneven skin tone, and delivers the most radiant and even-toned complexion.
Its unprecedented performance stems from years of scientific research to discover the most potent combination and concentration of 24 natural actives from around the globe. Emma Lewisham’s proprietary formula boasts concentrations up to 2 to 4 times higher than other products and includes innovative plant stem cells, phytonutrients, omegas, fatty acids, and 12 sources of brightening vitamins (including cellular extracted vitamin C) to repair and prevent uneven skin tone.
Skin Reset’s super-charged formula is also effective at minimising the visible signs of skin ageing – accelerating cell turnover and boosting collagen regeneration.
Emma Lewisham skincare is 100% clean and naturally derived but simultaneously delivers scientifically validated results which don’t comprise your health or the planet’s – setting a new standard in beauty.
Emma Lewisham has established a cult following and is used by high-profile clientele globally such as Phoebe Tonkin and Victoria’s Secret supermodel Georgia Fowler.
Key ingredients include: Patented Plant Stem Cell extract, cellular extracted Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum, Sea Buckthorn fruit oil, Prickly Pear seed oil, Tamanu seed oil, Edelweiss flower extract, Liquorice root extract, Lemon Balm leaf extract, Chia seed oil
How to use: Apply 1.5 pumps of Skin Reset morning and night. Massage into face and neck. Always apply sunscreen after the Skin Reset serum in the morning.
SCIENTIFIC NATURAL SKINCARE: 100% CLEAN, WITH SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED RESULTS
• 88% of women noted no new hyperpigmentation showed up on their skin during the time they wore Emma Lewisham Skin Reset*
• 77% of women rated Skin Reset effective at reducing hyperpigmentation in consumer studies 2018*
• Outperforms the most recognised vitamin C and brightening products on the market*
*Independent Scientific in vivo testing 2018 and in vitro testing 2019
THE EMMA LEWISHAM CLEAN STANDARD™. CLEAN FOR PEOPLE AND THE PLANET
• Farm to Face: 100% traceable ingredients
• PETA Certified Animal Testing Free
• Cruelty Free
• Safe to use when pregnant & breastfeeding
• Child Labour Free
• No Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic fragrances, Fillers, Synthetic colours, Phenoxyethanol, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones, PEGs. Ethoxylate and Formaldehyde