The Spliced Midi Dress in Wildflower is a midi dress with spliced panelling through skirt. Featured in an exclusive Wildflower textile print created by Peony.
• Voluminous puff sleeves
• Can be worn off shoulder
• Ruching at waist for flattering fit
• Invisible zip at side seam
• Bodice is lined
• This dress is made from 100% sustainable fibres
• Handmade from a blend of 60% Organic Cotton and 40% ECOVERO™
• ECOVERO™ is derived from wood pulp, this sustainable fabric is certified by EU Ecolabel for environmental excellence.
• Organic Cotton is soft to touch and comfortable to wear, a natural fibre that is gentle on you and the environment.
60% Organic Cotton 40% ECOVERO™ Viscose. Peony's printed resortwear pieces are handmade from a blend of 60% Organic Cotton and 40% ECOVERO™. Brought to life in signature peony prints, this fabric is light and airy with a subtle texture, celebrating luxury and sustainability. ECOVERO™ fibres are derived from wood pulp sourced from certified sustainable sources. This innovative fabric is certified eco-responsible with the internationally recognised EU Ecolabel, a stamp of environmental excellence only awarded to fabrics which have a significantly lower environmental impact throughout their lifecycle. Organic cotton crops aren’t treated with pesticides, insecticides or herbicides, and they require less water and only natural fertilisers in the farming process.
Cold hand wash separately in mild soap. Dry flat in shade. Do not use harsh detergents. Rinse immediately after use. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Avoid contact with chlorine, suntan lotions and rough surfaces.
Model is 178cm tall and is a standard AU size 8
Model is wearing a size AUS-8