The Campo Leather Sneaker is ethically and sustainably crafted from ChromeFree leather, vegan suede, organic cotton and recycled polyester. This classic white sneaker features a round toe, navy V logos at the side and a navy heel tab with a VEJA signature.
Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and corn resin
- Panels made out of C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and corn resin
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (2%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre